Erik V.Responds within 12 hrs, to 70% of messages
Hej! I am a Primary and Secondary Spanish teacher (languages specialty) by Camilio José Cela University (Madrid) and a political scientist by Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona). Currently I am finishing a Master's Degree in Spanish as Foreign Language.
I have been a Spanish and Catalan teacher at The International School of Catalunya (primary and secondary), La Mancha language academy (adults) and I my last and great experience it has been as a teacher in the British International School of Gdansk (Poland). In addition, I have taken some teacher training courses (Spanish and English teaching) at the Instituto Cervantes and Universidad Internacional Menendez Pelayo.
1. Regular lessons to improve your Spanish. Adults, children and for companies and corporations.
2. Preparation for:
- Gymnasiet Nationella prov i spanska (Swedish currriculum)
- DELE (Spanish official diplomas)
- GCSE / A levels (British curriculum)
My lessons in 4 values.
This is what you will find in my lessons: Enthusiasm. Passion. Confidence and Commitment.
Based on the fact that I always teach with a lot of passion and individualized dedication, the lessons are held through:
- Microsoft Teams, Skype or Zoom, and with the Microsoft Whiteboard platform where all my materials are there 24/7 so the student has access whenever he/she wants to do exercises, consult past lessons, etc.
-I'm a Premium subscriber of the publisher Campus Difusión and Rockalingua (for kids) so you will able to do online exercices after the lesson and download many materials.
- In addition, I am available for small consultations, whenever the student needs it, without any charge.
Our son took extra classes with Erik this semester to boost his Spanish. Erik is a very structured teacher with a clear approach. The extra lessons were very beneficial for our son. We recommend Erik for extra support in Spanish.
Our teenager has had lessons with Eric for a few months now. He really enjoys the lessons and both we (parents and our son) and Eric can se a development. He is getting more and more confidence in the Spanish language. He has learned more during these months, then he had done in school for a while here in Sweden. Erik has been very flexible with time and very easy to plan and work with. He has made the lessons enjoyable and good for a teenager. Do you need to develop your Spanish - contact Erik!
I am very satisfied with Erik as my teacher. He is very good in adapting his classes and the content in them the to your level and what you need to to reach the next level.